Here today!


TRAVELING HOME

Welcome to my blog. For me this is a journal and a place to share my photos, reads, thoughts, and missives.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Take me back

Cove at Mauna Kea
 OH MY! It was a heavenly vacation. The best, best, water to swim in, so warm, clear and, tranquil.

The beaches in Hawaii are public so the very best are accessible to the public. This beach at Mauna Kea is one of the top rated in all the island. I would have to agree. As you easily, float and swim you will probably see the green sea turtles that like to warm up in the shallows or even sunbath on the sand.
Mauna Kea, Hawaii,  the big island

From the tiki bar at Mauna Kea

He or she really is just sunbathing





A Banyan tree near a public beach on the Hilo side of the island

Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden





Great food, reasonable prices, and gifted
Chef Carl, a New Orleans transplant

The Fish & the Hog in Waimea was a  find

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! So very jealous. I have yet to visit Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete