Here today!


TRAVELING HOME

Welcome to my blog. For me this is a journal and a place to share my photos, reads, thoughts, and missives.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Lots of Changes

 I have neglected my blog but have posted many life changes on my Facebook page. Since I last posted in April - baby Henry Herschleb was born on June 7 - a very healthy and sturdy nine pounds seven ounces.
More big news is my move to Sequim, Washington where I am enjoying a healthy lifestyle with my partner George. Here we enjoy biking on the Olympic Trail or kayaking the lovely waters of Sequim Bay. What a wonderful change from the noise and traffic of Portland.

It is amazing how life can change so quickly.

I have never been happier and feel blessed to have found George.
Purple Haze Lavender Farm

Beautiful Henry Herschleb

Bounty Hood Canal - Three pound Dungeness 



John Wayne Marina, Sequim WA

Back to the kayak after a picnic

Railroad Bridge on the Olympic Trail
A very happy couple


No comments:

Post a Comment